The Vermont Department of Health is offering free water test kits for residents with private drinking water wells that may have been contaminated with floodwaters.
“If your private drinking water well was covered with floodwater, is located very near a flooded area, or there is a change in quality – odor or taste – assume that it is contaminated, take all precautions and get it tested,” said Health Commissioner Harry Chen, MD – read more on the WKVT blog.
- Windham County VT Status Site is Moving
- Daily News Highlights – Wednesday September 7
- VTSBDC Handout
- Brattleboro Provides Information Update
- Load the Latchis Rescheduled for September 14
- Flood Watch Through Tonight
- Daily News Highlights – Tuesday September 6
- AOT Update, September 6
- Road Washouts in Wardsboro
- WindhamStatus Changes