This page contains the best available references for cleaning up after a disaster. If you find an error or have something to add or replace one of these, please send it in!
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers – US Senator Bernie Sanders website
- Vermont DOH Website: http://healthvermont.gov/enviro/water/flood.aspx
- Sorting Debris: Sorting Debris (792KB PDF)
- Before you move back in: 090111_irenerecoverysteps (126KB PDF)
- ReNew Building Materials and Salvage – http://www.renewsalvage.org/, (802) 246-2400 – If you have a structure or trailer that you want to take down before you rebuild, or if you have sections of your building that you need to remove before you repair, ReNew offers a deconstruction service – they can also remove fixtures, appliances, cabinets, or other interior structures that you need removed